KICS is committed to child protection and is a proud supporter of the Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) Child Protection network.
Please see the link below for the Child Protection at KICS Information for Parents 2017-18 booklet for further information:
This booklet contains information on:
1. Child Protection at KICS.
2. KICS Board Child Protection Policy.
3. KICS Child Protection Team.
4. Child Protection Education at KICS.
5. What Do We Mean By Abuse and Neglect?
6. What Happens When Suspected Abuse and Neglect is Reported?
If you would like any further information about child protection at KICS, you can email Ms. Tanya - the KICS Child Protection Officer and the Chair of the KICS Child Protection Team on her email - email@example.com
Parent Cyber Safety Handout