KICS welcomes applications throughout the academic year (August-May) and during the summer break (June-July).
Applications are processed during the academic year provided that a vacancy is available in the prospective year group. In case a vacancy not being available, the application will be moved to the KICS Waiting List and the family will be notified once a vacancy becomes available.
How Do I Apply for a Place at KICS?
Step 1: Information
- Check the school's website: www.kics.sd for information about KICS, Primary Section, IMYC, IGCSE and IB Diploma Programmes, ECAs….etc.
- Contact the Admissions Director via email at (email@example.com) to request an Information Pack and more information about the registration procedure.
- Contact the Admissions Director if you are in Khartoum to set an appointment to visit KICS, have a campus tour and receive more information.
- If possible, speak to other parents of children already enrolled at KICS.
Step 2: Application
To apply to KICS, please contact the Admissions Director via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the KICS Online Application Form. You will also be asked to email/submit other application requirements/documents to support your child’s application.
Upon receipt of your child’s complete application file, the Admissions Director will contact you again to confirm availability of a vacancy and to give you further information on how your child’s application will be processed.
Step 3: Admissions Assessments
As per KICS Admissions Policy, all applicants (Little KICS – Year 12) will be assessed prior a confirmed place is offered at KICS.
The KICS admissions assessments have two components:
1. An assessment of previous school history (reports, transcripts, reference letters and/or other documentation).
2. An assessment of readiness to join KICS via admissions assessments/exams that are done locally at KICS campus (Little KICS -Year 2) or overseas in the case of overseas families applying for Years 3-12.
More information will be provided by the Admissions Director upon receipt of your child’s application file.