“KICS empowers students to act creatively, positively and responsibly in a changing world”
The mission statement operates in tandem with the following statements of direction:
How we will do this:
Our students will be inspired to be productive and principled world citizens by developing the values, skills, knowledge and commitment to think creatively, reason critically, and communicate effectively.
What we will do to achieve it:
KICS provides an academically rigorous, globally relevant and well-balanced educational programme. KICS develops a strong sense of personal identity, responsibility and compassion in building a community where home and school work together to realize each student’s full potential.
Statement Of Beliefs
We subscribe to the following core beliefs:
- The pursuit of excellence in all that we do.
- A learning community that places students at the centre of all its decisions.
- Challenging students to achieve their potential in a nurturing and diverse environment.
- Excellence in education requires excellent staff.
- Social and environmental responsibility is a duty of all.
- A sensitivity to, and appreciation of, the cultural heritage of Sudan.
- That, in a diverse community, matters of spiritual growth and education fall in the domain of family responsibility.